Huma Private Beta Testing Guide
GM! Welcome to HUMAnity, the community for the Huma Protocol.
Huma is now live on Goerli, Polygon and Ethereum Mainnet, and you are one of the OGs participating in the Private Beta program. This doc is a quick guide to help you understand Huma Protocol and how you can contribute.
Huma Protocol Whitepaper 1.0 gives an overview of Huma Protocol. It is a great place to start. It is critical to read the introduction section to get a high-level picture about Huma Protocol before you proceed further.
For those who are interested in the technical implementations and opportunities to contribute to the platform, please refer to Huma Protocol Technical Design and Huma Developer Guide.
On Goerli testnet, there are two pools: a credit line pool, and an invoice factoring pool. Please access https://app.huma.finance and select Goerli network to try them out.
- Make sure you are using the “Goerli Testnet Network” when you connect with the dApp. Here’s a guide on how to enable it on MetaMask.
- Add Huma's "mock USDC token" for testing to your wallet. Click "import token" on MetaMask, fill in the contract address
0xf17FF940864351631b1be3ac03702dEA085ba51c.(see appendix 1)
- Send some "mock USDC tokens" to yourself for testing by clicking on "Get USDC Tokens" in the dApp.
- If you need help getting Goerli ETH for testing, please post your test wallet address in the #beta-support channel for someone to send you.
- To be able to test invoice factoring pool, you need a mock invoice. Click on "Create Invoice" which takes you to an invoice creation flow on a test Request Network node. Fill out the details, create your invoice, and come back to the invoice factoring pool to borrow against your invoice. You just click on "Get Paid Now" that you will see next to your invoice. Easy!
Huma is also live on Polygon. You can access https://app.huma.finance and select Polygon as the network.
As an engineer, there are several ways that you can contribute to Huma Protocol:
- Review our contracts, audit report and share your feedback. All the contracts have been open sourced and you can access in Github.
- Become of one of the first batch of community developers to develop your own Signal Adapter and Evaluation Agent.
- Identify potential secure weaknesses and submit through a security bug bounty program to be launched soon.
Not only engineers can contribute to Huma Protocol, business leaders can play a key role as well.
- Huma lending protocol is a generic protocol. We welcome business leaders to leverage the power of Huma Protocol and launch various pools. If If you have a business use case that is suitable for Huma Protocol, please drop us a note on Discord.
- We are looking to partner with DAOs who make payments to their DAO members. If you are close to some DAOs who might benefit from Huma protocol, please make the connection for us.
- We are looking for community builders to help us to build HUMAnity. Please let us know if this is in your alley.
We are open to feedback from all angles, from product, security, operations, and business development. Just hit us with anything, we will listen and enable your idea to help the broader HUMAnity.
Yes, it is real and on its way to your wallet, just waiting for you to complete a few actions listed above.
- 1.Import new token to MetaMask. (0xf17FF940864351631b1be3ac03702dEA085ba51c)