Everyone is welcome to contribute to Huma, and we value everybody's contribution deeply. Code contributions are not the only way to help the community. Report bugs, creating issues, answering questions and improving the documentation are also immensely valuable.
It also helps us if you spread the word. Reference the project in blog posts, or simply ⭐️ the repository.
If you come across any issues with the existing code and have a solution in mind, we welcome your contribution! Simply open a pull request with your fix and we will review it as soon as possible.
If you have found a bug or identified a vulnerability in the project, we appreciate your help in disclosing it to us in a responsible manner. Please follow these steps when submitting a bug or vulnerability report:
- 1.Search the existing issue tracker to ensure that your issue has not already been reported.
- 2.If your issue has not been reported, create a new issue and include the following information:
- A clear, concise, and specific title that accurately describes the issue
- A detailed description of the issue, including any error messages or logs that may be relevant
- Step-by-step instructions or code snippets that allow us to reproduce the issue
- Any additional information, such as screenshots or screen recordings, that may help us understand the issue
- 3.If you believe your issue poses a security risk, please do not open a public issue. Instead, please directly raise the issue with the maintainers.
By following these steps, you will help us triage and resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your contribution!
If you have a new feature in mind, we'd love to hear about it! Please open an issue and provide the following information:
- A clear explanation of the motivation behind the feature request. Is it related to a problem or frustration with the current service? Is it something you need for a project? Let us know!
- A detailed description of the feature you are requesting.
- Any relevant links, papers, or other information that may help us understand your request.
If you are interested in creating a new Signal Adapter to provide data to Evaluation Agents, please refer to the Signal Adapter documentation for more information.
If you want to create a new evaluation agent to help lending pools to make better decisions, check out the documentation for creating a new Evaluation Agent.